So, how do you reward yourself by growing up a number and being much the same person who still hasn’t made any significant achievements, yet? That’s right. By doing what you love the most, which just so happens to be reading for me!
Down below is the reading list I have for November. I do plan on putting up individual reviews, shortly!
Let me know what book you are currently on, and, which one’s the next on your reading list!
- And The Mountains Echoed – Khaled Husseini
- The Anonymous Miss Adams – Kasey Michaels
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish – Douglas Adams
- A Case of Exploding Mangoes – Mohammed Hanif
- A Spoonful of Jam – Michelle Magorian
- Dewey’s Nine Lives – Vicky Myron
- Out of Sight – Elmore Leonard
- The Man Who Ate the 747 – Ben Sherwood
P.S. Please, just casually throw-in any book suggestions you can!